Location: 67-2, Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Time: 17 March 10 AM - 5 PM
20 March 10 AM - 5 PM
About our Bootcamp:
Express your creativity in building fun-tastic games you can call your own!
Who says programming is boring? Get creative and develop your own game through visual programming! All are welcome, no experience needed.
You can create game characters, form opposing groups, input actions and customise health data just the way you want it.
Recommended for kids aged 7-12 years old.
iTrainKids has been given My Digital Maker Hub status by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC).
Lunch will be provided for all participants.
At the end of the bootcamp, participants will be rewarded with a certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the learning outcomes of the bootcamp?
- Understand programming concepts and applying them in game development.
- Express your creativity by drawing and creating your own characters and level backgrounds.
- Learn about how variables work and how different variables can affect game outcomes.
- Learn how to animate the sprites when it moves and jumps.
2. What is the teaching technique?
Interactive classroom-style teaching, but one where children learn in a hands-on approach to form healthy engagements, increase memory retention, strengthen problem solving and critical thinking skills.
3. My children are not well-versed in English. Will it be an issue?
Our trainers are child-friendly and will provide close assistance to participants who are facing difficulties.
4. Are there any prerequisites for my child to join the class?
There are no prerequisities for joining this class.
Person in Charge: Mr. Yao 017-6396766